10 Ways To Know You Are NOT Called To Do Something:
1) You DON’T think about it every day
2) You CAN imagine a life NOT doing that
3) You don’t have to DISCIPLINE yourself to STOP doing it and move on to other tasks
4) You wonder how people have so much energy doing that thing
5) You’re not that good at it
6) You would NOT do it for free if you had to
7) You get no revelation regarding that thing
8) After a whole day of doing it you are frustrated and exhausted (doing it doesnt give you more energy)
9) You put off doing it till the last minute
10) God hasn’t specifically told you to do it
I have failed at many things, understanding now that most of those things I wasnt called to do in the first place.
You will find your greatest fulfillment and success in what you are TRULY called to do. On the flip side, you will find frustration and exhaustion trying to build something you are not called to build.
Is it time to let go of something and move on? Perhaps God has something bigger in mind for you.
Conclusion: IF YOU’RE NOT PASSIONATE ABOUT IT, YOU’RE NOT PROBABLY NOT CALLED TO IT