The Kingdom of God by James Robor
July 30, 2017
Hearts on Fire Christian Fellowship
Jesus told us to seek first the kingdom of God. What is the kingdom of God? What does it mean to seek the kingdom of God?
(All scriptures are New King James version unless otherwise stated)
A. Matt 6: 26 – 33
1) Be more concerned about the kingdom of God than about physical, material things
• 69 Bible results for “”kingdom of God” in NKJV
2) Seek First the Kingdom of God
• If Jesus told us to seek first the Kingdom of God, it would be good to know what the kingdom of God is…
• In my book, “Keys To Massive Breakthrough” I give 16 keys to breakthrough, the first chapter is title “Seek First the Kingdom of God”
There is the kingdom of God, and then there is everything else (read from my own book)
B. Jesus King of King, Lord of Lord
To understand a kingdom, you must first understand it’s king. What kind of ruler is he?
• Is Jesus an elected president, who was voted in and can be removed, impeached by the people?
• Is Jesus a dictator?
• Jesus is an all powerful king is both full of authority, power, glory and love, patience, kindness all the same time
This is kind of kingdom Jesus wants, this is the kind of culture he wants
And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
C. What is the Kingdom of God?
There is a lot that can be said about the Kingdom of God. In fact this message is just an introduction, there is a lot that can be talked about when we are talking about the kingdom of God
• Jesus prayed his will to be done on earth as it is in heaven
D. Principles of the Kingdom
E. All Power
F. Seek First the Kingdom…
Latest posts by James Robor (see all)
- God on Fire Scriptures - August 19, 2017
- The Kingdom of God Is Not Eating and Drinking (Romans 14:17) - August 13, 2017
- The Spirit Led Life: August 6, 2017 - August 7, 2017