1. Oatmeal: Oatmeal is high in Fiber, high in satiety (filling), high in protein, low in fat, and overall a healthy option.
2. Eggs: Eggs are high in protein, high in Vitamin D, high in Vitamin B-12, and relatively low in calories.
3. Yogurt: Yogurt is high in protein, low in fat, low in carbohydrates, low in calories, and just tastes really good.
4. Fruit: Bananas, oranges, grapes, etc. Why not start off your day with something natural, healthy, and great tasting like fruit?
5. Coffee: Believe it or not, coffee that is organically grown has many health benefits. Not too much though as too much caffeine is not good for you